Location: REMOTE – AUSTIN, TX
Salary range – $75k-$90k Annually
About Our Company
TIS International, Inc. dba Infinx Healthcare is a technology company, with a clear focus on client needs. Understanding and finding creative solutions for client pain points is our primary goal. We work with the client to design the most optimal solution employing industry best practices, processes and technologies. With experience and expertise in a range of business verticals and multiple technology platforms, we devise best of breed, practical solutions to fulfill client needs. Services we provide are Application Development, Web Design, Application QA and Business Processing Outsourcing.
Under general direction, this position is responsible for providing financial information to executive management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports, asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information. Documents financial transactions by entering account information and recommends financial actions to Executive Management. Analyzes business operations, trends, cost, revenue, financial commitments and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Skills And Education
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- Expertise with Accounting Software Systems
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Knowledge of Statutory accounting principles.
- Advanced computer skills, accounting software and databases
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, project management and communication skills
- Experience in Audit and International Accounting
- Knowledge of latest technologies pertinent to the TIS-Infinx discipline.
- Bachelors of Science in Accounting or equivalent from an accredited University.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of business principles, processes and technology.
- Ability to plan and manage multiple activities in a diverse and evolving environment.
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail and good group presentation skills.
- Will be expected to work with minimal up-front guidance and take ownership of his / her work product. The individual will work closely with all major functional leaders of the Company.
To apply, please send resume directly to email@example.com.