SENIOR REVENUE CYCLE MANAGER
Location: HYBRID – HOUSTON, TX
Salary range – $85k-90k Annually
Under general direction from the Vice President and COO, this position will be responsible for acting as a liaison between the company and our customers. Provision of reliable and impeccable revenue cycle management services to each client is the primary goal. The Senior CSM will work to ensure the customers are satisfied, transactions are correctly processed and answer questions or resolve customer complaints with the resources available. The Client Services Manager must be able to establish effective communications and strong relationships with external and internal teams, while using analytical skills and creative problem-solving to proactively solve complex problems and exceed client objectives.
- Ensure all charges are coded, entered, and transmitted to payors in a timely manner within 24/48 hours turnaround time across each client assigned.
- Communicate effectively when coding, charge or transmission related queries hold up the charges.
- Ensure all payments are posted daily, effectively communicate with posters regarding missing EOBs.
- Ensure all eBridge batches are being properly completed in a timely manner and spot checked regularly
- Review accounts receivable to maintain a clear understanding of denials, ensure off-shore is working denials timely
Offshore/Outsource Team Responsibility
- New client’s transition
- Provide training on billing system, process flow, and work with offshore
- Manager to complete SOP/guidelines document across each process.
- Consistently, identify processes that could be transitioned to offshore team
- Setting up expectations with the Offshore team on turnaround time, productivity, quality, daily reports.
- Weekly audit checks to assure Offshore team is meeting expectations.
- Pending queries from Offshore team to be addressed regularly.
- Setting up weekly/bi-weekly/EOM prior calls with Offshore Manager to check the health of each client/process.
- Payment posting reconciliation to be done every week to ensure timely EOM closing.
- Overall, work together with Offshore team considering an extension of ERS team.
- Set standards across each client to calculate denial ratio, AR Ageing days, Gross collection ratio and track every month. This can be presented to customer as well if needed.
- Communicate with the clients timely on any day-to-day emails/challenges to resolve issues.
- For medium to large size clients, weekly/monthly review call to ensure ERS meeting their expectations. Sending a presentation/report prior to call can add value in building relationship.
- Build strong relationship with the customer to retain business and proactively sense any new business opportunity or referrals for business expansion
- Organize all electronic data cabinets in a manner which is intelligible to staff and clients.
- EOM reporting for assigned clients
- Continued education for Staff and Clients on Insurance Policies and Procedures
- Attend meetings and seminars as requested
- Other management duties as assigned
- Review and comply educate staff and clients on updated coding/documentation rules as necessary
- Answer patient and insurance questions regarding coding or patient statements when necessary
- Respond to all communications in a timely manner
- Team Management – provide oversight and guidance to team members regarding billing compliance, follow up and adherence to CMS rules.
Skills And Education
- Knowledge of latest technologies pertinent to the ERS discipline.
- Knowledge of industry trends pertinent to the ERS discipline
- Knowledge of depth experience and exposure to the healthcare provider industry and demonstrate knowledge of hospital operations and systems
- 10+ years within an BPO / Service Environment
- Knowledge and understanding of business principles, processes and technology.
- Ability to plan and manage multiple activities in a diverse and evolving environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and strong organizational skills.
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail and good group presentation skills.
- Experience in proven client interaction skills with a focus on account management, business development
- Proficient in business communication – written and oral and excellent documentation skills
- High proficiency in MS office suite, specifically excel and PowerPoint
- Highschool diploma and Bachelor’s Degree
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance
To apply, please send resume directly to email@example.com.