SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER
Location: REMOTE – AUSTIN, TX
Salary range – $110k-$160k Annually
We are looking for a smart and creative Product Manager with hands-on experience in the Revenue Cycle, specifically in patient access solutions. We are looking for someone who is passionate about building great products and understands what makes a product customer-centric. A self-starter who will report to a Vice President of Product and collaborate closely with Customers, Engineering, and Data Science. The Product Manager will work with key stakeholders in sales, marketing, design, development, and operations to coordinate efforts. This role will be responsible for leading game-changing efforts in the Product team to identify and develop RCM solutions, particularly in the Patient Access and Billing areas. The ideal candidate will be aware of the significant flaws in the healthcare market and have a strong desire to solve them.
- Analyzing various product inputs, customer requirements, designing solution and developing the business case for new product development
- Preparing software design plans including product specifications, use case documentation and user interface wireframes (both independently and with assistance from UX team)
- Organizing market research including analyzing customer segments, reviewing industry research reports, and assessing strengths and weaknesses of competitors in the Patient Access team
- Studying healthcare industry standards and staying up-to-date on industry changes and compliance issues
- Gathering inspiration and ideas by visiting customers regularly and reviewing software and other products that solve similar problems in other domains
- Collecting direct customer feedback by organizing user tests, studying customer support incidents, administering user surveys, and visiting customers to study product interaction in their natural environment
- Working closely with internal and external resources to define product requirements that meet changing market needs and ensure customer satisfaction and product quality
- Assisting your VP of Product Management in coordinating with sales, marketing, development, and customer support to bring together divergent ideas and convince various stakeholders to rally behind a single product vision
- Working with your VP of Product Management to manage the product roadmap, including documenting product strategy, maintaining the feature backlog, and coordinating releases
Skills And Education
- Minimum of 5 years in product management role shipping software through multiple releases
- An understanding and knowledge of hospital revenue cycle workflows and the provider reimbursement process from patients and payers obtained either through direct experience in a healthcare setting or an RCM focused HIT company
- Provided leadership on a team that designed, built, or consumed RCM reporting & analytics for health systems
- You are comfortable in front of a whiteboard and customers and can describe complex information in a concise but thorough fashion.
- Background with agile software development methodologies
- Detail oriented, manages risk and deliverable timelines
- Clear and compelling in written and spoken communication
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage simultaneously competing priorities
- Familiarity with JIRA or similar trackers a plus
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To apply, please send resume directly to Rekha.V@Infinx.com.