Senior Director RCM Operations
Location: ERS – HOUSTON, TX
Enhanced Revenue Solutions (ERS) is a leading medical billing service provider. With over 20 customers across Cardiology, Orthopedics and Imaging. ERS has established itself as a trusted partner to many of the leading healthcare provider organizations in the country.
ERS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Infinx Healthcare. Infinx Healthcare provides innovative and scalable prior authorization and revenue cycle management solutions for healthcare providers, hospitals, imaging centers, and laboratories. Combining intelligent, cloud-based software driven by artificial intelligence and automation, with exception handling by our certified billing specialists, Infinx helps clients preserve and capture more revenue, enabling them to shift focus from burdensome administrative details to billable patient care.
In this leadership role, you will be responsible for managing our team of client service managers and specialists (CSMs) located at our Houston, TX office. Our CSMs and specialists are engaged in working our client accounts ensuring timely and accurate billing, denial management, payment posting and coding. With customer satisfaction as our singular goal, you will work in a cross functional capacity to deliver results. You will also be involved in coordinating with our offshore locations as well as with executive management to build the organization that will scale Infinx and Enhanced Revenue Solutions for growth in the revenue cycle market.
You will leverage your managerial experience to develop members of the team to exceed expectations and achieve company objectives. This leader will take the initiative to seek customer buy-in and develop a partnership to define and meet success metrics. In this role, you will be required to exhibit strong communication skills when interacting with team members and customers alike. In addition, you will need to possess a nurturing and motivating work style to the successful achieve desired results from the team members
In this role, you will be accountable for ensuring the coordination of revenue cycle operations, procedures, and best practices for provider insurance credentialing, charge capture, billing, payment posting, collections and follow up, denials management, billing audits, and revenue cycle data reporting throughout the organization.
- Set in place best practices and seek opportunities to drive process improvements
- Manage daily revenue cycle operations across all customers
- Develop key performance metrics to measure individual and team performance
- Provide analysis, reporting, recommendations and implement strategic action plans for revenue cycle services performance in key metrics related to charge capture, billing, collections, and accounts receivable management •
- Implement training programs for new hires
- Partner with customer executive management team, collaborating on monthly reporting and reviews
- Engage team to drive to meet and exceed performance targets
- Develop systems and processes to support the organization’s growth
- A Bachelor’s Degree and demonstrated academic achievement
- 12-15+ Years of Revenue Cycle Management experience – with at least 5 years of management experience
- Strong experience managing the Revenue Cycle Operations within a Hospital, Health System, Physician Group or Medical Billing Service Provider
- Leadership Skills – Strong communication and leadership skills, while acting as a role model and coaching team members in company’s core values
- In depth knowledge of governmental and commercial insurance rules and regulations, including regulatory compliance requirements
- Interpersonal Skills – The ability to establish oneself as a peer and trusted partner for our client counterparts
- Motivation / Drive – A desire for continuous learning. Self-starting and going beyond what is asked to take on new challenges and create innovative solutions
- Detail Oriented – A problem solving attitude with a desire and ability to get into the details
- Analytical Skills – Strong analytical skills to develop a system and process around management by objectives
- Master’s Degree
- Professional Coder Certification
ERS and Infinx present an exciting opportunity to grow in the ever-evolving healthcare landscape. We bring together the best of breed technology with the brightest minds to deliver innovative solutions that work towards reducing waste in healthcare pend and allow healthcare providers to maximize their revenue and improve patient care.
To apply, please send resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.