RCM IMPLEMENTATION SPECIALIST
Location: HYBRID – HOUSTON, TX
Salary range – $20-$25 Hourly
About The Company
Infinx Healthcare is a leading healthcare technology solutions company that supports revenue cycle management for providers and hospital systems, which has been continuously changing the landscape of healthcare delivery.
Driven by focus and an entrepreneurial mindset, Infinx is a fun, fast-paced company that is disrupting the patient access and revenue cycle management markets within healthcare with our SaaS, BPaaS and Services products. We provide tech-enabled service solutions that leverage machine learning and artificial intelligence to provide a cloud-based platform and solutions for our customers. We are looking for passionate people to continue to bring new ideas and innovations to our team.
We are looking for a RCM Implementation Specialist who wants to be part of an exciting, growing company that is a leader in the Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) space!
About The Role
The RCM Implementation Specialist (IS) is responsible for ensuring Revenue Cycle systems and processes are set up accurately and timely for all new and existing client implementations and changes. Team members coordinate setup for accounts in Cerner. The IS will ensure all items are accurately setup and communicated for each implementation and/or change as it relates to RCM.
- Meets regularly internally and externally with payers and clients for all implementations; payer/plan/fee schedule/location additions/changing.
- Completes documentation necessary for building and updating of PM file maintenance required for existing business and build/set up for new implementations
- Tracks all change requests as it relates to fee schedules, payer/plan changes and matrices updates
- Works closely with other Revenue Cycle staff, leadership team and Operations
- Responsible for ensuring documentation and workflow processes are updated related to existing client set up
- Meets with all applicable RCM staff for appropriate information hand-off for each implementation/change
- Meets all deadlines for implementations, changes and updates
- Communicates progress of implementations, changes and completion to RCM staff and leadership
- A BA/BS degree from a top-tier institution in information systems/informatics, health care administration, or other relevant focus areas
- A minimum of 2-4 year or more experience in revenue cycle management, required
- A minimum of 2-4 year experience in practice management application configuration and implementation assistance, required
- A minimum of 2-4 years managing projects within a revenue cycle management department, preferred
- A minimum of 2-4 year or more experience in third party billing in a revenue cycle management department, required
- Possess strong analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Effectively utilize Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of CPT and ICD10 coding, preferred
- Strong background working in practice management system(s). Knowledge and use of EPIC is a plus.
- Must be able to work independently in a manner to achieve goals, objectives and productivity requirements.
To apply, please send resume directly to email@example.com.